SECRET SANTA CAME!
I had the sweetest Santa ever. Thanks from the bottom of my heart, @laurab for such beautiful gifts!
- •First was this thoughtful note:
- •She sent delicious mac & cheese since she doesn't bake much! Brilliant!
- •She sent an awesome "Don't mess with TX" magnet from Austin. (To answer your question, never been there. Other places in TX, just not Austin).
- •She sent a coloring book I can't wait to try and a huge pack of new markers. I love Lisa Congdon's work and had no idea she had coloring books!
- •The final part is so perfect that I can't believe it happened. She made exquisite portraits of my cats from cross-stitch. They are especially touching to me because cross-stitch is something my grandmother and I enjoyed together. I miss her so much this time of year, and LOVE the portraits!