Surgery Update: 90 days
If you look back in my profile, you'll find earlier updates. Here's where I am now.
- •47 lbs. down
- •31 inches off, mainly around my waist/hips, which is important health-wise.
- •My BMI is down to 35, which means...
- •I'm very close to being just "obese."
- •Here's a before/after in the same dress, a few years apart.
- •I don't snore anymore, I have more stamina, I can breathe much better.I attribute this more to the extra room my lungs have from the hernia repair, rather than the weight loss. Losing abdominal fat probably helped, too.
- •My arthritis is better, too.Still there, but not acute, and I don't take meds. I can handle a little stiffness when it rains, compared to the pain I was in pre-op.
- •SummaryThe weight loss is nice, tho it's not the main reason I did it. It's kinda fun being able to wear different clothes and try new things fashion-wise. I'm on the verge of not being plus-sized and it's WEIRD. I've been plus since PCOS caused massive weight gain in college. I don't know what it's like being a non-fat adult, so I'm currently trying to wrap my brain around that. 🤔