The Songs that are most important to me
Thanks for the request, @Sim0n ! In no particular order:
- •Take on Me, a-haMy all-time favorite song, my favorite band. It's got so many memories associated with it. It's my happy song.
- •What Makes You Beautiful, One DirectionI took my niece to see them live and it's a night I'll never forget. She's made me into a Directioner, or as close to it as I can get at my age. 😂
- •How Firm a FoundationIt's a hymn but it's special to me. So much truth in the verses!
- •God Moves in a Mysterious WayAnother hymn, but the most encouraging one ever.
- •Pour Some Sugar on Me, Def LeppardCheesy, but iconic and SO MANY teenage memories.
- •Roam, the B-52sFirst concert experience, and many memories of my BFF at the time riding around trying to figure out the harmonies.
- •The Middle, Jimmy Eat WorldSo uplifting and encouraging. Another "happy song."