WAITING FOR THE MELATONIN TO KICK IN
Insomnia is a bitch. So here's some random stuff that's rattling around my brain at 2:45am.
- •Church starts at 10:45, and I have to print and fold the bulletins beforehand.If I get 6 hours sleep I may be ok. With a Sunday nap (the best kind).
- •Here is my cat (Max) sleeping with my bra last night.
- •Here is something I spotted in the Walmart pet section yesterday.Someone had a VERY interesting Friday night, I guess.
- •I get to keep my nephew, whom I love dearly, tomorrow night. Can. Not. Wait.Here he is saying "I'm an airplane!!"
- •Starting to get drowsy at 3am FINALLY.Wish me luck. 😴💤