WHAT IT'S LIKE TO HAVE A BROTHER
If any of you are only children, or have just sisters, here's what you're missing:
- •I'm at work.
- •My folks went out of town.
- •My brother came by to let the dogs out because I won't be home for at least 2 more hours.
- •One of the dogs got diarrhea.It was the Doberman. When they poop, it's a LOT. She's 100 lbs, after all.
- •He could have just let me know.As in "hey, she got sick, keep an eye on her."
- •Instead, he TEXTED ME A PICTURE OF IT.I could share, but I'll spare y'all. You should thank me.
- •With the words "I'm about to hurl, serious."
- •🙄 I love my baby brother, even if he is a 36yo man-child sometimes!