WHAT'S YOUR HOLY GRAIL?
Is there a product you're forever searching for the ultimate version of? That would make your life perfect, if found? List it here!
- •The perfect purse.I'm not one to swap purses with outfits (except dressy occasions). I want an everyday purse with lots of room, pockets for organization, neutral enough to match everything, durable, cute, not frumpy and under $50. (I'm not sure it exists!)
- •The perfect home entertainment systemAnything that allows me and my family or guests to enjoy music or movies or TV with maximum confort and quality. Under $600. (Yeah right.)Suggested by @Jaycer17
- •The tastiest juiciest mangoHard to achieve where I liveSuggested by @shanaz
- •The perfect iPhone caseI don't know why I care so much, except I want something that expresses my personality but also keeps the slim profile of the phone and feels good to the touch.Suggested by @justjills
- •A cute pair of shoes that actually fit and are comfortable for my busted foot!Suggested by @Amzie
- •A job that has to do with Shakespeare that doesn't require a graduate degree 🤓Suggested by @dreadpiratemama
- •A short dress that isn't too short.I'm 5'11"Suggested by @wilsonsh6
- •A book that has me hooked and as involved as Harry Potter did.Nothing envelops me the way HP did.Suggested by @e
- •The magical pair of nude heels that are wide enough for my duck-like feet and that I can wear all day at a wedding without limping by the end of the nightSuggested by @colls39
- •Backpack. But the daypack kind for just hauling my daily crap around in. I've had SO MANY backpacks, messenger bags, fanny picks (hey, it was the 90s), rucksacks, and daypacks in my life, from super cheap to pretty expensive. I've yet been satisfied, and acknowledge that I may never be. But I'll keep looking.Currently, I probably own 3 messenger bags and 5 backpacks. 0 of them are the right one.Suggested by @pili_ervin
- •Everyday men's work shoesNot too fancy, not too casual, not too dressy, not sneakers, not boots, not too dorky, not too shiny, not too uncomfortable, appropriate for offices and meetings and/but still fashion-forward for a 50-something working dude. Been seeking them for thirty years.... help?!Suggested by @andersun