What was the one cool gadget you really wanted but never got?
Inspired by @Zeealist - To expand the regrets and missed opportunities beyond childhood!
- •I wanted this pink boom box SO BAD in high school. Never got it, cause it was kinda pricey.I still check eBay for it occasionally, truth be told. 😁
- •A waffle maker !!!!My cousins had one I was so jealous !! Now that I can afford it (it's like 10€ guys!) I don't to remind me of that feelingSuggested by @Lisa_Fav
- •A game boy 😭😭😭My parents were against screens for the longest time. I get it now, but at the time, I was MAD. Serious FOMO.Suggested by @sarahsolene
- •A palm pilotEven though I was a small child and it was clearly not intended for me, I wanted one soooooo badly. My dad let me play with his all the time, and I would sometimes hide it in my toys, thinking he'd surely forget about it and that I was a true mastermind.Suggested by @alyssapoliti
- •A Hair CrimperI had to settle for braiding my hair when it was wet and hoping it looked "cool" the next morning!Suggested by @kate81
- •TamagotchiI wanted a real pet but didn't get one. I wanted an electronic pet and didn't get one. Life.Suggested by @christine14932