WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
Thought this might be fun:
- •1978 Chevrolet Malibu, sky blueI drove this in high school, late 1980s. It looked like a heap of junk, but my grandpa had replaced the engine with a much newer V8. It had SO MUCH POWER. I got pulled over SO MANY TIMES.
- •1989 VW Fox (in 1996)Suggested by @eamato
- •1983 Volkswagen Quantum 5-speedWith dents in 4 of the six panels - slow down ladies, the line forms to the left!Suggested by @BWN_7
- •1979 Volvo 240 wagonI named her Louise. Family mobile of my youth. My brother crashed it a month before he left for the Air Force then my dad replaced the fender from a gold model. It was affectionately renamed GoldFender and could fit a lot of friends. Miss that car.Suggested by @jaidub
- •1964 VW Bug.It was truly a heap, but I learned a lot from it. When I graduated from high school my parents & grandparents joined up to get me a 1974 Mustang II which I adored. 🏎Suggested by @Starmist
- •1983 Volvo 240, named PacoSuggested by @biz
- •1989 Honda Civic HatchbackSuggested by @missy
- •Oh @jhope71 Jamie , we had very similar cars and lived in the same era. Mine was a.1978 Ford Fairmont white with a baby blue top. No A/C, in Texas.Suggested by @becktacular
- •1980 Volkswagen Rabbit, 4-door, diesel, manual transmission, silver with a red interiorSuggested by @michele