WHERE I GREW UP 🏡
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •York, SCBirth to 2. I don't remember much but 97% of my extended family is still there, so I guess technically it's my hometown. (It has a lot of historic houses and the one in the pic is one of my favorites.)
- •Jackson, MS2 to 4. My dad went to seminary here. I learned the Greek alphabet same time I learned my ABCs. Not too many memories here, either.
- •Andrews, SC4 to 8. I got to go back recently to visit and help with flood cleanup. It was freaky (in a good way) seeing my childhood home and church again.
- •Winnsboro, SC8 to 17. This is technically where I grew up, though I have no real ties to the place besides memories. It's a tiny town with a tiny mind. I left a few days before my senior year started. (The pic is of the oldest town clock in the US, their claim to fame.)
- •Aiken, SC17 to now. This is home now. I love it, and listed about it here: MY PARENTS WERE MARRIED IN AIKEN WILL YOU SEND ME A PHOTO LIST OF FUN STUFF The pic is of my favorite street, South Boundary Ave.
- •South Boundary in the snow last week!