YOU KNOW YOU'RE GETTING OLDER WHEN
A few observations as I'm a few days into my 44th year. Add your own!
- •You enjoy "special" brownies and cookiesBut they're the kind with extra fiber, not pot.
- •You rock out a little when you hear "The Final Countdown" on the radioUntil you realize you're on the oldies station. Not classic rock, OLDIES.
- •Every joint in your body cracks and pops when you get out of bed in the morning, walk up stairs, bend over...basically all the time. 👵🏼Suggested by @andlamb
- •You're a bit afraid of the teenagers at the back of the bus--instead of amused.Suggested by @cordeliane
- •Staying in is the most glorious optionSuggested by @kate81