Some things only make sense in college
- •Leaving a note on someone's whiteboard on their dorm door (or via AIM) to let them know when you'll be at dinner.
- •Those entire walls in dorm rooms made out of bulletin board materialTherefore decorating really means just putting up lots of pictures and posters
- •A guy down the hall wrote on my forehead once
- •We had co-ed bathrooms. Sometimes it was cool. Sometimes it was weird.
- •Emptying out part of a coke can to fill it with rum, to make a portable concealed rum and coke
- •Someone stole a giant bowl of whipped cream from the dining hall and then we all ended up covered in it
- •It made perfect sense, as part of a student government campaign strategy, to have a bunch of us wear tank tops that said "jesse's girls" and blast the song out of a boom box. Candidate (who won, duh) was obviously Jesse.
- •Napping anytime and pretty much anywhereSleeping - sort of optional and essential at the same time
- •You can turn your apt into a gym by sitting on the walls
- •A cappella. So much great a cappella.
- •Serious rivalries - I learned to hate Stanford and had to slowly learn, in grad school, to accept that Stanford grads are people too