Some things only make sense in college
- 1.Leaving a note on someone's whiteboard on their dorm door (or via AIM) to let them know when you'll be at dinner.
- 2.Those entire walls in dorm rooms made out of bulletin board materialTherefore decorating really means just putting up lots of pictures and posters
- 3.A guy down the hall wrote on my forehead once
- 4.We had co-ed bathrooms. Sometimes it was cool. Sometimes it was weird.
- 5.Emptying out part of a coke can to fill it with rum, to make a portable concealed rum and coke
- 6.Someone stole a giant bowl of whipped cream from the dining hall and then we all ended up covered in it
- 7.It made perfect sense, as part of a student government campaign strategy, to have a bunch of us wear tank tops that said "jesse's girls" and blast the song out of a boom box. Candidate (who won, duh) was obviously Jesse.
- 8.Napping anytime and pretty much anywhereSleeping - sort of optional and essential at the same time
- 9.You can turn your apt into a gym by sitting on the walls
- 10.A cappella. So much great a cappella.
- 11.Serious rivalries - I learned to hate Stanford and had to slowly learn, in grad school, to accept that Stanford grads are people too