THINGS MY 13 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER SHOULD PROBABLY NOT HAVE SEEN ME DO THIS WEEKEND
Not my proudest parenting examples, but you need to learn sometimes
- •Open a beer with a key (no bottle opener)
- •Take off my bra through my sleeve--Flashdance style
- •Stay in bed for two days binge watching Downton Abbey
- •Buying every chocolate covered thing at Trader Joe's (there are many)
- •Rap the lyrics to Thriftshop --no edits
- •Ask someone if they considered themselves more of a deuche bag or a jerk off.
- •Flip my own mother off behind her back when she left the room.Least proud moment of all, this one she does not need to learn
- •Put my hair in a ponytail instead of washing it.