Confessions of a PokéMom:
- •Yesterday I took the long way home just so my kids could collect more pokéballs.
- •I stood in the entrance of a parking lot trying to catch a Pokémon, unaware that a car was waiting to turn into the parking lot while I repeatedly stood there swiping my finger across my phone's screen.
- •My 5yr old fell down twice and ran into something because he was staring at my phone while walking just in case a Pokémon appeared.
- •We met complete strangers while hiking the other day who were looking for Pokémon. We exchanged tips and Pokémon locations. Later that evening I happened to see them at the grocery store. I had to refrain from chasing them down to find out if they'd caught any in the store and if so where about were they.
- •I have no idea what the point of the game is.
- •When I see people walking around looking at their phones I assume they're all trying to catch Pokémon.
- •When my phone vibrates I get disappointed if it's a text message and not notification that a Pokémon is nearby.
- •I gotta catch 'em all