My Childhood Crushes
Fictional characters included.
- •Michael from Barney & FriendsWon't you say you love me too?
- •My kindergarten "bus leader"A mature 5th grader who never failed to show me to the right bus
- •Nick CarterDuring his baby-faced days
- •Peter, the nerdy kid in the Disney Channel Original Movie Brink!Also Jack, the angsty brother in the Disney Channel show So Weird
- •Anakin SkywalkerEpisodes II & III only (Jake Lloyd was too young for me)
- •Orlando BloomMy main reason for watching all of the behind the scenes footage on the LOTR extended edition DVDs
- •My little sister's best friend's older brotherMy sole reason for taking improv lessons
- •Bobby Drake (a.k.a. Iceman) from the X-Men moviesIf only Professor Xavier's school were real
- •James FrancoBut only in the first Spider-man movie