Aging: the bad and good of it.
I'm 53 but once I was 23. It's going to happen to you.
- •Slowly becoming invisible. I'm not sure if this only happens to women but people don't look you in the eye as much when you become a granny instead of cutie. However, now that people can't see me I could be an excellent cat burglar.
- •Not knowing what the hell is going on. Who exactly is Taylor Swift and why do I care? This is why talk shows are so popular amongst oldsters. A wrinkled person, cool person like Colbert lets us in on it.
- •Festivals aren't for the Metamucil set but I still want to go. I want to watch the jugglers, see the art, dancedancedance, eat the burritos and wander with my friends and remember to save enough money for the bus home.
- •The pay is better. I can order wine and dessert if I want to. I can tip my server well and remember that used to be me.
- •Getting used to bifocals.