Things I'm gonna do in 2017
Not so much resolutions as hopes and things to get me through
- •Stick to my gunsAbout people, ideas, jobs, jokes, etc.
- •Wear more VansThey are my fave type of shoe. Never do me wrong. Work with every aspect of my aesthetic.
- •Write and then talk to other people who writeIt's the only thing I'm any good at. I should see where it can take me
- •Get my shit togetherI mean for someone who doesn't have their shit together I sure look like I do, but I really need to get my shit together. Just a little bit.
- •Try to take a trip where I fly on a planeJust like. Go somewhere. Somewhere that takes a little work to get to.
- •Grow out my bangs?I don't know about this one, I'm kinda too scared. I don't know what I will look like without them!!!!!
- •Do a better job of being the first one to reach out.People are so good about reaching out to me and I usually don't do it first because I'm afraid I'm going to bother them and I always figure that they'll do it if they want to talk! But that also makes things feel one-sided to others and I gotta do better.
- •Like... get my groove back?I lost it!!!