Things I'm thankful for
Thanksgiving is coming up. My life is a mess but there are still things I can be thankful for
- •Unemployment benefitsThey have really helped me live a pretty normal jobless life these past months. I haven't had to give up too much and I've been able to pay my rent and bills!
- •My last job paid me out some extra money when they laid me offI have been able to feel a little more secure these past few months. Slight cushion. It's good.
- •I'm still alive?I dunno man. I'm not ill as far as I can tell. I don't have health insurance so it's good that nothing has happened to me health-wise.
- •I will get to see my pup this weekendHe's an old curmudgeon at this point but he is still my sweet baby and I love him
- •I get to see a good friend this weekendIt's been almost a year since I've seen him and it's always nice to hang. I am not super stoked to have to discuss how crappy my life is but he will be okay with it
- •My friends all still seem to like meIt's surprising to me but hey! I'll take it
- •My mom is super supportiveShe lets me complain to her all the time and she is very sympathetic and is more sane than me
- •I'm not pregnantThere's no chance I would be, but it still is good to remember
- •I can drink beer whenever I wantI don't do it much but just knowing I can is nice