Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Grotto, Capri, Italy (fly into Naples, take ferry)
- •Minneapolis - Eccentric and chillFriendly, quirky, questionable mathematics, clean.
- •Washington, DC
- •Fairfax, Virginia
- •Eat better and fill my tank with nutricious goodness
- •Spend more time speaking with and seeing my family
- •Resume my 2014 health and fitness schedule
- •Eat Swedish candy (and not just Swedish fish)
- •Meet a member of the Royal Family (families) if possible
- •Learn to say "excuse me, where is the bathroom?" In Norwegian, Swedish and Danish AND ask a stranger in each respective country
- •Orale - Mexican done right and great margaritas
- •Taqueria - delicious tacos, cool atmosphere
- •Porta - meatball pizza whhhhhaaaatttt!
- •The Nomad - Ace Hotel (Burrata*)
- •Barn Joo - Korean
- •Vandal - cool, hip, variety
In my humble opinion and in no particular order...
- •American LifeThough common and very well known, still a great podcast and essential to your podcast listen list.
- •RadiolabRepeat the comment from above here ;)
- •99% InvisibleNot entirely certain the subject of this podcast but the most interesting stories tend to be about architecture and structural engineering which who knew could be so facinating?
Jill Regular Extraordinaire!
- •I am a Newfie
- •Always hated numbers but somehow my work is primarily about studying them... hourly...daily....
- •My favorites colour is red