Best things kids have said to me
- •"I don't know what I did in school today, but my mommy and daddy tried to make me a new brother last night"
- •"I beat you like a little girl!" (My 5yr old niece while playing soccer)
- •"You need to go back to school: those are cows, not elephants and those are horses, not giraffes." (On road trips I like to point things out)
- •On her birthday, "when's my next birthday?" (I'm gonna go with option C) this time next year)
- •"I'd like a new brother or sister for Christmas, but maybe not a brown one." (I can't make that up)