Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •I am 6'6" tall.
- •All rhat hair on your head? Yeah, not gonna last.
- •I have more than a thousand dollars.
Breaking Bad. Check. Game of Thrones, Orphan Black. Never miss 'em. Veep. You bet'cha. Marvel's Daredevil. Working through it now. See, I'm not completely out of touch with our current Platinum Age of TV. But there's just. Too. Much. (Cue Andy Samberg). And I have to make choices. Here are the ones that I'll get to. Eventually. Maybe.
- •Mad MenThis is the most glaring one. I do creative work in advertising, after all. So of course I should have already devoured every minute of Don Draper's existential existence. I did watch the first episode last year, I just wasn't ready to commit. It's not you, Don, it's me. I'll be back soon.
- •The Walking DeadThis one gives me a little pause because as an outsider it appears there's a cycle of: "I love this show, it's the greatest ever." "This show sucks, it's so boring." "Oh my God, it just got amazing again. I can't wait for next season." Rinse, repeat, each season. I'll binge it at some point once it's finished it's run.
- •Sons of AnarchyI'm really trying to talk myself into wanting to watch this one. I'm not sure what it is that makes me feel really unmotivated to dive in. It's not the biker theme or the violence or anything else specific. For some reason it just feels like it will be a slog.
"Nothing?" I think not.
- •Gift givingArya will attest
- •Don't piss off a ginger warriorShe will straight up riddle you with arrows
- •Stare-downsI see you, Night's King
They may not necessarily be new, but I can rarely get through a day without hearing the majority of these terms peppered into conversations. Feel free to add.
- •Pain point
- •Drill down
- •Sales funnel
- •Make a thing go rightSee also: make it outta sight
- •Launch a nuclear strike
- •Is this really the best membership model for your organization?
- •Does it have to be a red lightsaber? Seems a little obvious.
- •Can I choose my own Darth name?I'm thinking either Darth Yeezus, Darth Houshmandzadeh or Darth Chester (it's my grandfather's name.)
I realize I'm in the minority here, but I was told this is a safe space.
- •Taylor SwiftNot her music so much (Blank Space is my jam), but her. She just seems horrible (in a Gwenyth Paltrow way.) Oh, and on that note, I don't need to put Gwenyth on this list, right? She's not popular anymore, right?
- •Social MediaThis awesome site notwithstanding, it's all really just horrible. I mean death-of-civilization level bad.
- •SushiI'll eat it. But I won't like it. And I've never craved it.
- •Those with only one entry.
In the spirit of the rampant honesty I see on constant display in this wonderful app, here are the thoughts that go through my mind pre- and post-posting anything. I am a mess.
- •No one will read this.
- •It's just not funny. I should delete.
- •You know what? I don't care if anyone reads it. I think it's good.