MY THOUGHT PROCESS WHEN WRITING/POSTING ANYTHING
In the spirit of the rampant honesty I see on constant display in this wonderful app, here are the thoughts that go through my mind pre- and post-posting anything. I am a mess.
- •No one will read this.
- •It's just not funny. I should delete.
- •You know what? I don't care if anyone reads it. I think it's good.
- •See, I knew it. No one is reading it. Stupid title. I should pull it down and rewrite.
- •People are probably reading it but they probably thought it sucked.
- •Hey, someone likes it! Why don't more people like it? It probably sucks, they were just being nice.
- •This will be the last funny idea I ever have.
- •So many people on here are so had damn funny, or insightful, or clever, or honest. Gotta really bring your A game.
- •What the hell, I hate when people who say things like "bring your A game ."
- •Holy crap, it got relisted! This is awesome.
- •Agh! Typo. Why didn't I catch that.
- •Holy crap, what the hell am I going to write next!
- •Rinse. Repeat. (Sigh)