WHY THE LIST APP IS MY FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM
- •More openly creative than blatantly narcissisticExceedingly rare in the world of social media.
- •I can type a lotAs in there aren't overly restrictive character limits forcing/justifying illiterate posts.
- •I tend to think in lists, so validation is niceMy therapist would approve. Bonus!
- •The crowd here is impressively (intimidatingly) literate, funny, and cleverAnd good looking. Did I mention that? Give yourselves a hand.
- •@bjnovak seems like a decent guy so I'm down with supporting thisAm I right, @mindy? Let's make this happen.
- •Feels less weird/sad than other platforms to engage with or just name-drop the more famous denizensAm I right, @mindy? Let's make this happen.
- •It's not inherently sad like some other social media platformsLooking at you Foursquare.
- •No Kardashians, Kanye or KutcherSo shhhh, everyone. Or maybe they are on here and I just have run into them yet. Either way, I'm enjoying the quiet.
- •I found it early enough that it still has a small, community feelThat's rare and delightful.