Books I haven't found (that might not exist) that I want to read
Every once in a while I want to know about something, a long story that I can't just check Wikipedia for, and I look for a book on it. Here are a few I haven't found. If you know of one please comment.
- •How the Republican Party evolved to include religion and social issues.
- •Anti-intellectual: the history of anti-intellectual movements in America
- •Nothing New: How people stayed in remarkable shape before fad diets and new workouts.This would mention Jack LaLane and a bunch of in shape individuals from history.
- •Extroverts guide to success: how Focus, Study and develop skills when you prefer groupsI have a hard time with solitary activities.
- •Hotel Chef: Recipes to make in your hotel when you travel to stay healthy.
- •Don't Call me Mommy, Don't call me Daddy: Highly accomplished people who did not have children
- •11 am - 7 pm: a study of a later workday that is right for day and night people
- •The positive things Millenials wantThe focus in my experience is on the negative but what about work-life balance and public transportation?
- •Comedy as a tool for positive changeThe history of comedy as it relates to raising issues and changing attitudes
- •Science Fiction as political CommentaryStar Trek, Starship Troopers (the book), Slaughterhouse 5
- •The positive and negative history of immigrants in AmericaBoth sides.
- •Panic!: the causes of every economic Panic, downturn, recession and depression in US historyObviously a lot of opinion but still would be cool to know.