Celebrities People Have Said I Look Like
- •Christina HendricksBoobs and red hair. So we must be twins
- •Jenna Louise ColemanI can see this one a little more. Big eyes, cheekbones and pointy chins at least.
- •Kirsten DunstBy an ex, whilst we were dating, when Spider-Man was in cinemas. It was very obviously just wishful thinking
- •Colby MinifieThis is a new one. One of my best friend's boyfriends watched Jessica Jones and said her character was my evil doppelgänger. I'm not a fan of this one.
- •Dakota FanningBut only in the movie Effie Gray
- •Drew BarrymoreSaid to me in 2005, when I was 15, but a guy who served me popcorn in the cinema. My friend who was with me cracked up and told him it was the worst chat up online she'd ever heard.
- •Emma StoneI like this one a lot, but again I think it's just because we've both got big eyes and red hair rather than me actually looking like her.
- •Rosamund Pike@J9andIf said we both were "Sweet and English rose-y until you see the devilish gleam", which is a wonderful reason to say I look like someone.