TV shows to watch and love on Netflix
Feel free to add suggestions!
- •ScrubsYou know, this holds up surprisingly well. I love how it has such ridiculous plot lines and zany humour, and then occasionally delivers a gut punch of emotion and heartbreak that you can't help but sob.
- •CharmedThis does not hold up well. This is total nonsense. But it's incredibly enjoyable nonsense and it was fun to binge the whole series.
- •The Office USThis show started my love affair with BJ Novak and Mindy Kaling, and so I will be forever grateful to it. Also, it's just generally brilliant and you should watch it.
- •PokemonShut up. I loved it as a kid and I loved watching it as a grown up.
- •iZombieA recommendation from @jamiedrew that is now possibly my favourite show ever. I finished watching the first series last night and it has BROKEN me. It started as enjoyable nonsense and gets darker and more serious as it goes on, without losing its sense of humour. I want everyone to watch it.
- •Once Upon A TimeI raced through the first three series of this and LOVED it. It gets really really bad after that, but you know, enjoy the first three series.
- •The Big Bang TheoryThere's so much to get angry about with this show, but it's also SO much fun
- •Jane the VirginOnly just started watching this but it is UTTERLY charming. It's self-aware and ridiculous and I think it's great. It's told in the style of a telenovela and is full of so many beautiful people that I'm not sure how my eyes cope with it