Already on li.st? Open in app.
Delayed until I watched all the Oscar-nominated films! Comments only for the top 3. My top 10 of 2015:
- 10.Charlie Brown & Snoopy: The Peanuts Movie
- 8.The Man From U.N.C.L.E.
2016 is almost here and I've thought about my travel plans for the coming year. Definitely planning to go West at least once next year and re-visiting my favourite cities as well.
- •Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia (January) - 4 days
- •Bangkok, Thailand (February) - 4 days
- •Tohoku & Hokkaido, Japan (March - April) - 2-3 weeks
The city can wrap you in its blinding twilight. My favourite cities that are most alive at midnight from this year's travels. (All images taken by me from my Instagram account, @ noranna except for Singapore).
- •Tokyo, JapanI spent over 4 years of my life in this midnight city. No shortages of things to do, ever.
- •Seoul, South KoreaThe true city that never sleeps.
- •Bangkok, ThailandAmazing friends and delightful memories keep rushing back to me whenever I say Bangkok.