TV I Watched With My Parents Growing Up
Watching TV with my mom definitely influenced my sense of humor and interests for the rest of my life
- •Star Trek: The Next GenerationThis was airing live when I remember it most, though we still watch reruns together.
- •FriendsI didn't understand most of the humor when I started watching this around 6 years old, but I remember having a crush on Ross. I have since rewatched it and describe myself as a Chandler.
- •E. R.My mom swooned for George Clooney. I liked Dr. Greene 💚
- •The Outer LimitsCreepy as hell
- •X-FilesI believe in aliens thanks to watching this at a very impressionable age