THINGS I REGRET
- •Not jumping to action sooner when a woman was slapped by a man in a crowded market in tel aviv and left alone to cry with her excited dog in tow. It's not your country or your language is not an excuse.
- •Not talking to that girl who was impossibly beautiful 3 people ahead of me on the check in line to tell her not to worry, she could have my seat.
- •The time I yelled at my sister in traffic driving to New York City. Sorry sis, love you, will never make you cry again.
- •That time four days ago when I was a diva on my birthday and one of my closest pals - rightfully so - felt so disrespected that he didn't make it to legoland.
- •That night in Milan. Fuck. It could have been perfect.
- •SL and the Ace 5 years ago in NYC. Lesson learned. But cannot forget.
- •Not being at Facebook's headquarters the night Newsfeed was launched.
- •The time I cheated. Thank god she did not forgive me. A freshman in high school taught me a life lesson four months before college that I never forgot.
- •That time I got frustrated that it took my dad so long to get from the car to the house because he was slower than he used to be. Sorry pops.