PLACES I HAVE LIVED
This list is short but sweet
- •Green Bay, WISmall industrial town in Northeast Wisconsin. When you think of a stereotypical person from Wisconsin it is likely that you have thought of a person from Green Bay. Packers, duh
- •Milwaukee, WILargest city in Wisconsin. Spent 1 exceedingly unsuccessful year of undergrad at UW-Milwaukee. 3 exceedingly successful years of Law School at Marquette. As of today, July 10, 2015, Milwaukee is 2 murders away from surpassing last years total. :-(
- •Marburg, DeutschlandStudied abroad here, it counts
- •Alghero, ItalyIsland of Sardinia, it's cool, I know
- •Turin, Italy1 year of teaching English in the picturesque city of Turin in northern Italy. Best year of my life.