How a teacher tells students to get off their phone throughout the day.
- •1st PeriodHey, I know you're just sending a quick message, but it's really important you give this assignment your full attention.
- •2nd periodI'm going to have to ask you to please put away your phone.
- •3rd periodPlease put your phone away.
- •4th periodPut away your phone.
- •5th periodPut the phone away or I'm confiscating it.
- •6th period (Lunch)(Teacher spends entire time on his phone)
- •7th PeriodIf I so much as see a phone I'm taking it, and a parent is going to have to come collect it.
- •8th Period(Let them play on their phones; it's going to replace me in 20 years.)