Lazy Sunday necessities (after thought)
So..... not sure how to properly introduce a list nor do I even have an idea of subject matter haha.
- •Good sweatsComfortable clothing is a must!
- •Something hilarious, but smartly writtenMakes you think just a little so you don't feel so guilty.
- •Primo snacksHelps if you know how to kill it in the kitchen
- •CompanyMakes it that much better
- •Mediocre social network activityIt's good to be right in the middle! If you're hotline is always blinging it sucks; if you forgot you had a phone because it hasn't made not one sound in 6 hours, it sucks.
- •Plans to do at least 1 thing (outside of the house)This one is important! I get out at least once. On a good lazy Sunday, I'll hit the streets late (6-8pm) to do some shooting(photo).