Already on li.st? Open in app.
...from a bizarre mind.
- •That waking state of mind realizing that you don't have to go anywhere or do anything...a blissful place to be.
- •Listening as the winds blow outside and in through your open windows...early signs of autumn.
- •Smiling as you open your eyes because you are truly grateful for another day.
- •Reconnecting with family over a meal, lasting 3 hours but seeming only like 5 minutes.
- •Realizing how I connected to perfect strangers about a year ago, and can't seem to go without speaking to daily now.
- •Really loving a young man with autism. ❤️
- •Thankful for modern day medicine that makes living with chronic asthma a bit more manageable.
- •Friends who will tell you that you have food in your teeth or something on your face.
- •The warm sunshine on my skin after a month of mostly clouds and rain.
- •Cool breeze blowing in my hair.
- •Sunshine kisses.
- •Cute boys playing baseball.
- •Quiet mornings.
- •Waking without an alarm.
- •Hot water and long showers
- •Waking refreshed after a turbulent week.
- •Ethan snuggles on the sofa as he recovers from a huge seizure.
- •Listening to the rhythm of the falling rain. 🎶
- •Colleagues who listen and try not to solve it or put a bandaid on things.
- •A free meal because I'm an educator.
- •Sunshine through the rain.