Saturday Morning Ramblings
...from a bizarre mind.
- •That waking state of mind realizing that you don't have to go anywhere or do anything...a blissful place to be.
- •Listening as the winds blow outside and in through your open windows...early signs of autumn.
- •Smiling as you open your eyes because you are truly grateful for another day.
- •Making a li.st of the things you need to accomplish today (in your head) if you can only get moving...
- •Hearing obnoxious Canadian Geese honking loudly as they graze in the field across the way where grass seed was newly planted...then hoping the grass expands in their stomachs and makes them explode.
- •Okay...I'm up!