WORDS THAT ARE NOT THE SAME BUT FEEL THAT WAY
These words sound or feel similar enough that I file them in the same drawer of my brain. It's really anyone's guess which one I pull out when the time comes.
- •Verboten & Verbatim
- •Quarantine & Circumcise
- •Chris & RyanThese might as well be the same name.
- •Guatemala & GuacamoleAs a child, much like I thought virgins came from Virginia I thought guac came from Guat.
- •Nauseous & Nauseated & NoxiousI adore the nuances of the English language. But am ready to accept that these should just be the same word.
- •Placenta & PolentaYou're putting what on my spinach scramble?
- •Indigenous & AboriginalThere is maybe war paint involved for both depending on where you are.