6 photos on my phone from this week
- •Sharing my love of Roald DahlI bought my niece and nephew the Roald Dahl collection this week as it's 100 years since he was born (and I adore his work.)
- •Audley Harrison got my trainYesterday, Master Chef boxer turned cook was on my train. The cabin crew thought I was his PA so got some pretty decent extra service!
- •Jominic makes my life completeThis is my new friend, Dom. He's pretty cool if you're into long meaningless conversations, funny stories and great adventures. I've known him two weeks and we're off to Sweden next month. So excited!
- •Farmers Market GoldHit the Farmer's Market in Halesowen with my dad and had a good laugh at this beauty.
- •Top Cat ftwFound a cut out in my office and being one of those people who are easily amused, had a sneaky pic
- •Lobster and BurgerL&B summer big ball cocktail get in my belly. Bit pricy but fully recommend this restaurant in London!