Screenshots I Have On My Phone, Explained
strange things are happening in my phone
- 1.Nameless BeautyHad a 2 hour long texting debate about whether or not this man was handsome. The group chat was never as lit as when this picture was sent with the question "hottie??". We were automatically split. Five of us said that he was hot and the other 5 said he was not, the hots (my group) eventually won.
- 2.Stupidity SavedOne of my best-friends showed me this DIY flower sculpture thinking it was the most creative, pretty, and wonderful thing ever. Later I looked up the video and screen-shotted this stupid plant idea. I still have it in my phone because I think it is the ugliest idea, but it also reminds me of her and gives me a good laugh.
- 3.The Unknown NameMy squad didn't know our friend even had a middle name until we got ahold of his license. We quickly took a picture of this signature because it is nowhere close to his real signature with his middle name. Thought it was funnier than it was. He's still in my phone as "Evan Boi" even though he has never gone by Evan.
- 4.Poverty No MoreMy very sardonic friend sent this with the caption "wow poverty doesn't exist anymore". I thought it was a pretty hilarious outfit at the time and still do so until I don't, this photo will remain in my screen-shots.
- 5.If It Works, Don't Change It.Saw this hilarious headline on twitter and instantly screen-shotted it. Even if this is false, it still cracks me up. Love reading funny stories like this.