BEST ADVICE I’VE EVER RECEIVED
Probably so much more but I'll stick with these Gems for now
- •Actions not words. Watch what people do in relation to what they say. <--This one amazes me time and time again.
- •Tell the truth, even when it stings.
- •Tell someone else the truth even if it stings both of you.
- •Lie judiciously.
- •Two ears, one mouth.
- •Fail fast just don't fail often.
- •Humble bragging is just plane stupid...might as well just brag.
- •Shut up and wait. <--The number of times this has also worked is amazing.
- •Investors don't have to invest.
- •Don't ask for permission.
- •Take vacations, you get old fast.
- •Mentor when and where you can.
- •Always tip at take-out or mom/pop establishments. They work their asses off.
- •Assume everyone you meet has or had some type of pain in their life prior to you meeting them.
- •Read a lot.
- •If you're not drinking, you're leaving. - This is one of my favorites and comes from my favorite bar: McSorely's (NYC)