What I Wanted to Be Growing Up, Chronologically
- •Astronaut- until January 1986 then I was terrified of getting into a space shuttle.
- •Lawyer-argumentative and head strong-seemed like a perfect job
- •Psychologist-enjoyed trying to help others with their problems
- •Teacher-yep this one was it, loved most every day I spent in the classroom
- •School Administrator-currently doing this, who knew it was a little of all my former dream jobs, except maybe astronaut
- •PE coach- future dream job. They have a whistle, wear shorts and tennis shoes, play games. (Sounds like a plan)