- 1.Christmas.I love it all! Celebrating little baby Jesus, family time, the songs, the decorations, the food!!
- 2.The OlympicsDon't even try to argue that they aren't a holiday. TEAM USA! I cry during medal ceremonies when we take gold. One year I kept a medal count on the wall in my office. I decorate at home (or just leave stuff from Memorial Day and July 4th up all summer). I even put Olympic Rings on my pregnant belly in 2012.
- 3.July 4thGo listen to Lee Greenwood's God Bless the USA. I tear up every time.
- 4.Labor Day!Mostly because we usually celebrate Clay's birthday and mine that weekend. Also, chances are good I'll have the day off from work.
- 5.Thanksgiving.The FOOD!
- 6.And the rest go here...