Stops we made on the (normally) four hour trip from Tennessee to Charlotte
I might miss diapers today. All of the pee stops were for Clay (age 3.5).
- •Gas fill up (15 minutes in)
- •Stop to pick up watch (5 minutes later)...and pee. Clay left his watch at the restaurant we ate at on Saturday.
- •Stop to pee... (1 hour later)...and to dictate email about head lice outbreak. 😳
- •Stop to do Clash of Clans attack (15 minutes later)I should be embarrassed. I'm not. The war was close with 5 minutes to go so I pulled off the interstate and parked at a gas station.
- •Stop to pee (30 minutes later)At super sketchy gas station (or course he has to poop here...and I have to buy a water. Bathrooms are for customers only. 😩
- •Stop to pee (1 hour later)Can't find a gas station so we pull into a "park and ride" lot to pee in the grass. REFUSE to let Clay have any more liquids. No, I don't care that you just ate crackers! I want to be home!
- •HOMEWe both race inside to pee (how does he have any liquid left??????).