Things I've done well lately
My attempt at stopping to celebrate things I've done well instead of stressing about the things I haven't done well. Also known as: trying to deal with anxiety. We'll see how this goes.
- •This blanket 😍I started it back in January when I got my new couch and just finished sewing in the last end last night.
- •Put together Clay an art/science area thanks to a hand me down.The table came from the family I used to nanny for. I spent many hours doing homework and art at this table with them and I'm looking forward to doing the same with Clay!
- •Made some AMAZING cold brew iced coffee.Like three gallons worth. It was a huge hit. The beans were a special blend made just for our church by Enderly Coffee (if you're in Charlotte check them out)!
- •This elephant 😍It's a baby shower gift and I bought a Babar book to go with it.
- •Cupcake hatFor my best friend- she's been calling her baby Cupcake so this was only fitting.
- •Made it to the top of Crowder's Mountain and didn't die. 👏🏻
- •Read... a lot.