THINGS I DO ON MY PHONE WHILE BREASTFEEDING MY NEWBORN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT
My baby is two weeks old, so I'm up all hours of the night. Luckily, I stay pretty busy.
- •Check in on my WhatsApp group chats
- •Fall into a deep, at times shameful Instagram rabbit hole
- •Ask Google my most pressing parenting questions (tonight's: okay if newborn occasionally looks cross-eyed? Every night's: how to get baby to sleep more)
- •Peruse news apps and confirm I'm living in a bubble
- •Check out menus of restaurants I'd like to go to... someday
- •Read lists, and starting now, make them!