WHAT I'D DO THIS WEEK IF I DIDN'T HAVE A NEWBORN BABY
I had my second child two weeks ago. I'm pretty sure if I hadn't I'd...
- •Watch the first season of True DetectiveI only saw the second. It sucked. Heard the first was quite good?
- •Do a Pilates class. Jog. And drink alcohol. Probably in that order.
- •Make a really good chili in the crockpot
- •Start my Christmas shopping
- •Get my eyebrows done
- •Send thank you cards to all the friends and family who have sent gifts, stopped by, cooked for us and done other thoughtful things.But I guess if we hadn't had this baby they wouldn't be sending gifts and cooking for us so I guess this is null and void.
- •Take my daughter to the playgroup at the library
- •Go on the best date night ever with the hubbyPre-dinner drinks, great meal at a sexy place, more cocktails. Fun! Laughter!
- •Expand my businessI run a content marketing business and, for better or worse, I'm back to work already. Not full throttle but still. If I didn't have this baby I'd probably be closing deals like woah, expanding my business and basically getting ready to retire.
- •Write the next great American novelOn 8 hours sleep (6 even) I'd crank that bad boy out no problem