Guilty pleasures aren't really guilty. We just tell ourselves that to make ourselves feel better about the stuff we like.
- •"Fever" by Kylie MinogueAn absolutely classic piece of dance-pop.
- •The Brendan Fraser version of "Bedazzled"You know how when certain movies come on TV you stop everything to watch them? This is one of them. Worth it for the Drug Dealer scene.
- •Love ActuallyIf this movie doesn't move you, you have no soul.
- •Forged in FireA completely preposterous reality show on The History Channel about competitive historical weapons making. And it's completely addictive.
- •SweeTartsI don't often eat candy, but when I do ...
- •Lawn Mower BeerBecause when it's hot, you don't want some complex microbrew. You want something compulsively drinkable. Narragansett beer is one of the exemplars of the species.