Top 5 Social Networks, Ranked!
Where do I want to spend time?
- 1.So many things to see, so simple, so instant.
- 2.Still going strong when it comes to staying in touch with people in my life.
- 3.TumblrWhat it lacks in interactivity it makes up in its functionality. The most straightforward way to keep a blog for friends, yourself, or the world.
- 4.SnapchatMicro-glimpses that put you in someone else's shoes? Into it.
- 5.Like back in the day, when the news would creep in sentence by sentence over a wire.
- 6.The List App???Who knows. It's my first day here.