THINGS SPOTTED AT A STATE FAIR
As seen at the Three County State Fair this weekend in Northampton, Massachusetts
- •A "baby" pig named Huey who weighs 300 pounds
- •Fried Snickers. Fried Oreos. Fried bananas (for the health conscious)
- •Moose and the High Tops, the Pioneer Valley's best party band. Moose takes lots of breaks to drink Bud Heavy w/ friends. The High Tops have yet to unionize - no breaks for them.
- •A "cool carnie" who mans the balloon pop station and who makes $45 worth of darts for a stuffed Jamaican banana-man seem TOTALLY worth it
- •Axe Women of Maine, throwing axes at inanimate objects, nearby adulterers, and less cool carnies
- •A pile of pink hued throw-up in front of the tilt-a-whirl
- •Prize-winning heads of cauliflower, squash, and garlic (?)
- •Cops dressed as clowns. Undercover?
- •3,000 fair goers
- •17 college degrees