MOVIE REVIEWERS I DON'T TRUST
- •My friend who thinks "High School Musical" is overratedShe doesn't know it yet, but I've just begun phasing her out
- •My uncle who rated "Gods of Egypt" 10/10No, no, no. That movie is problematic and pretty racist, Uncle P.
- •My aunt who fell asleep during "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" and at the end said Captain Kirk was cute (❗️)I....just.... SMH, we watched it in IMax 3D too! :/
- •My cousin who thinks Nicholas Spark's "Dear John" is the best romantic movie of all timeMore like Dear YAWN, amiright
- •My mom who paid to watch "My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2"And she was surprised when she went with her squad and they were the only ones watching
- •My mom again who was checking her voicemail during "Hunger Games"I have no comment for this. Sorry the Girl on Fire being a badass doesn't amuse you, mother.
- •Actual movie criticsSome movies don't have to have a philosophical and deep meaning behind it. Some movies are just fun and stupid to watch. Looking at you, Vox.