ALBUMS THAT CHANGED MY LIFE, NARROWED DOWN TO 5. (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER)
I could've had 50 albums on this list, but I chose the top five. This idea was totally robbed from @cartermccracken34 ...
- •Jason Mraz's "Yes!" made me come to the conclusion that not all music has to have sad lyrics.
- •John Mayer's "Continuum" was the album that made me wanna play music for a living. It also made me start playing upbeat bluesy guitar licks rather than three power chords over and over. Thanks @john
- •Twenty One Pilots's "Vessel" totally fueled that whole music career thing by 10000%. Who needs college, amiright?
- •Coldplay's "Ghost Stories". This was my ultimate chill album. I'd put it on whenever I did stuff at home. Thanks to this, there's music on at my house 24/7.
- •Twenty One Pilots's self-titled release from 2009. Oh man, where do I start with this? If this list had an order, this album would be #1. This record made me actually start writing music, which is the best decision I've ever made. It steered me towards focusing on the music rather than wondering if anyone's gonna listen. Thanks Tyler Joseph.