STAYING SANE WHILE UNEMPLOYED
- •Get out of bed early in the morning. Your daily productivity is inversely related to the amount of time you linger in bed.
- •Put real clothes on once you get out of bed.
- •Do work or job hunt in a coffee shop or local library, NOT the couch. Or the floor. Or worse yet, your bed.
- •Sign up for meetup.com events and don't pussy out about going out to meet new people.
- •EXERCISE! It's really hard to get motivated but baby steps are okay. Do yoga in the living room or go for a walk.