HEY LISTAPP, LET'S MAKE AN OLD FASHIONED
- •This recipe is gonna be a little different than what you get served when you order this at a bar.It's also better.
- •Add a teaspoon of simple syrup to a rocks glass
- •Add a couple of dashes of bittersAny kind works. It's personal taste! I like Peychaud's for Old Fashioneds.
- •Add ice to the rocks glass
- •Add 2 oz rye or bourbonI like rye but either works. Invest in a measuring cup like the one I use, it's so much better than using a jigger.
- •Stir with a bar spoon
- •Garnish with orange twistYou should be peeling a fresh orange right over the glass so it can capture the oils released.
- •Garnish with speared cherryLuxardo marasca! Easy to find at any wine store. No gross bright red cherries please!!
- •Enjoy!Life is good! The only fresh ingredient this drink needs is the orange, making it the perfect go-to.